Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:18+
Fairgrounds Mass Food Distribution
Volunteers are needed to help with the mass drive-through food distribution at the Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds every other Friday.
**BILINGUAL SPANISH/ENGLISH SPEAKERS PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED**
1. Volunteer roles include: directing traffic, taking information from clients, and loading food into cars.
2. Volunteers MUST to be able to stand for long periods of time.
3. Volunteers advised to wear layers and comfy shoes.
4. Volunteers REQUIRED to cover their mouth and nose at all times.
5. Social distancing is encouraged, but it may not be possible to maintain 6 feet distance at all times due to the nature of the information intake being performed.
PLEASE REVIEW THE COVID 19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR SECOND HARVEST FOOD BANK
Click the red button below to sign up on the date that you want to volunteer!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: