Why Register as a Volunteer?
Our core mission is to strengthen the community by connecting individuals, groups, and businesses with meaningful volunteer opportunities that fit their schedule, skill, and interest. Volunteers are central to every program we offer and we maintain key partnerships with more than 500 non-profits, schools, and government agencies to present the best volunteer options available.
When you register as a volunteer, you have full access to the information and tools you need to find your perfect volunteer fit.
Registering on our site allows you to:
- To quickly access information about local agencies seeking volunteers, view their opportunities, and contact them or sign-up without leaving this site.
- Search for opportunities that can accomodate groups, youth, families, or older adults
- Receive details about the project or opportunity via email immediately after signing up
- Get reminder emails before a one-time volunteer opportunity begins
- Easily remove yourself from volunteer projects that you are no longer able to attend
- Maintain a profile with your personal contact information, skills, and interest
- Maintain a record of your volunteer hours online
Registering is free, quick, and connects you to hundreds of volunteer opportunities. Take a minute to register now and create a profile.
If you have any specific questions about the registration process, how to use the site or have forgotten your username/password, please contact us at email@example.com. You can reset your password using the "forgot password" link in the login box.
Still have questions or want to register over the phone contact us at 831-427-5070