Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
The executive assistant can be a shared volunteer role, with multiple people covering each day. Under general direction, the executive assistant supports the office manager, ensuring efficient day-to-day operations of the Rising International office.
1. Input new members, donors and volunteer data into the customer database.
2. Create/edit and send emails and invitations using gmail or google docs.
3. Track rsvps to events using excel spreadsheets.
4. Edit documents using word or google docs.
5. Update excel spreadsheets with relevant data. 6. Edit PowerPoint presentations with corrections and new content. 7. Code and file material according to established procedures.
Shift Days, Times, and the Expected Time Commitment:
2-3 hrs per day. Can job share.
Excellent command of English. Ability to do data entry. Knowledge/Familiarity with database operation. Ability to learn database program. Ability to write clear communications to a variety of people. Ability to use email, GoogDocs, Word and Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent organization and and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds. Excellent filing skills. Ability to code documents for filing.
Get Involved...Select the Red "Express Interest" button below
**This is a Referral Opportunity, which means it is run directly by one of our nonprofit partners. Once you express interest, someone from the partner organization should follow up with you shortly to discuss confirming you as a volunteer for this opportunity.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: