Age Minimum (with Adult):21+, Minimum Age:21+
Make a Difference for a Child in Foster Care
Apply to be a Court Appointed Special Advocate!
As a CASA, you will:
- Investigate the needs of the child by familiarizing yourself with their welfare file
- Advocate for the child’s needs to be met promptly and thoroughly.
- Generally serve as a trusted & consistent source of support for the child!
Steps to become a CASA:
- Attend an informational meeting
- Interview at the Watsonville office
- Submit paperwork/application
- Partake in advocate training
Informational meetings are held monthly throughout Santa Cruz County:
- Tuesdays from 10am to 11am at the CASA House, 813 Freedom Blvd, Watsonville
- Wednesdays from 5:30pm to 7pm at the CASA House, 813 Freedom Blvd, Watsonville
- Tuesdays from 6pm to 7pm at the Live Oak Family Resource Center, 1740 17th Ave, Santa Cruz
- Thursdays from 2pm to 3pm at The Buttery, 702 Soquel Ave, Santa Cruz
- Fridays from 12pm to 1pm at Surf City Coffee, 9105 Soquel Dr, Aptos
More information about info session can be found here:
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: