Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Evacuation Center, Disaster Services (Cleaning, Food, etc…)
Debris Flow Relief Volunteers
We are creating a Debris Flow Activation registry to provide situational and weather updates to potential volunteers. Debris flow relief volunteers will assist at physical or virtual Temporary Evacuation Sites.
Duties of emergency response volunteers at Physical TEPs include:
- Activation- in the event of an emergency, volunteers will be called upon to assist on short notice if needed.
- Initial Setup- Volunteers will assist with the setup of check-in areas, food and water stations, tables, chairs, etc.
- Intake- assist with the in-take process of evacuees as directed by County staff.
- Distribution- help with the distribution of supplies to evacuees such as water, food, blankets, etc.
To register as a debris flow relief volunteer, please 'express interest' below. You will be added to our debris flow registry and we will keep you updated each time new opportunities arise to help.
Please reach out to VIP@scvolunteercenter.org with any questions or concerns.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: