Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:16+
COVID-19: Pajaro Valley Loaves and Fishes - Food Security Support
We need 2 people per shift, Monday-Friday, from 9am-4pm.
To help with restocking and receiving deliveries, we recommend you be comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds.
If you would like to serve clients directly, it is required that you be comfortable communicating in both English and Spanish.
More information about volunteer roles:
- Kitchen Assistant - Help our experienced kitchen team prepare 100-120 lunches which we provide at no-cost to our guests every weekday.
- Pantry Assistant - Speak with guests about their grocery wants/needs and help bag/box items must be able to communicate in English/Spanish to be able to provide groceries to or check-in our guests).
- Food Inventory Assistant - Help prepare grocery bags and boxes for guests and restock items, as well as support staff in accepting deliveries and donations; must be comfortable moving heavy items, which can be up to 50lbs.
If you don't want to volunteer alone, please feel free to invite a friend to come along!
We are so thankful for the support we have received from our community in the form of volunteer hours and food donations during this difficult time; we always appreciate bringing another member into our PVLF family, and are especially grateful now for your time!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: