Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Contact Tracing Volunteer
Are you looking for ways to help during this public health emergency? The County of Santa Cruz is looking for community members to help with the ongoing need to help those community members who test positive for COVID-19. The Volunteer will work with the County Health Department to call the community member who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Reach out to COVID-19 patients via phone calls
2. “Interview” COVID-19 patients and record data on county equipment.
3. Provide COVID-19 patients with resource contacts to help them with Sheltering In Place and other needs they may experience.
- All Volunteers must consent to a background check.
- All Volunteers will need to be comfortable interacting with the public and conduct themselves in a manner that best represents the Public Health Department and the County of Santa Cruz during their outreach efforts.
- All Volunteers must complete a 30-hour training prior to beginning this role.
- Volunteers must be available to serve for up to 20 hours per week for at least six months
All VIP volunteer opportunities are unpaid positions for community members interested in exposure to aspects of local government.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: