Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+
COVID19 Response and Vaccination Volunteers
You will be added to our email list and receive regular updates about volunteer needs.
Volunteer projects related to COVID-19 include:
- Supporting vaccination clinics
- Community outreach and education about COVID-19 and Vaccination
- Food Distribution
- Mental Health support
- other special projects as they are identified
- Mass vaccination clinic at the Watsonville Fairgrounds HERE
- Volunteer to administer the vaccine (current medical license required) SIGN UP HERE
- Volunteer to support a small health center in Watosonville SIGN UP HERE
For information about how to safely volunteer in the community during this public health emergency please read:
SAFETY TIPS FOR VOLUNTEERING IN LIGHT OF COVID19.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: