COVID19 Response and Vaccination Volunteers
You will be added to our email list and receive regular updates about volunteer needs.
Volunteer projects related to COVID-19 include:
- Supporting vaccination clinics
- Community outreach and education about COVID-19 and Vaccination
- Food Distribution
- Mental Health support
- other special projects as they are identified
- Mass vaccination clinic at Branciforte Middle School HERE
For information about how to safely volunteer in the community during this public health emergency please read:
SAFETY TIPS FOR VOLUNTEERING IN LIGHT OF COVID19.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: