Age Minimum (with Adult): 8+, Minimum Age:14+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Adopt A Family Workshop Elves
Our Adopt a Family Holiday project provides clothing, toys, and food to over 450 families in need during the holiday season.
Volunteer Activities: As warehouse volunteer elves, you can assist with the intake of gifts, gift wrapping, organizing the warehouse, and distributing gifts to agencies. These volunteers are the muscle behind the Adopt a Family program and have a lot of fun playing the role of "elves" for these families in need.
- Wednesday, December 11th, 11:30am-3:30pm, 3:00pm-8:00pm, Gift Intake and Sorting
- Thursday, December 12th, 11:30am-3:30pm, 3:00pm-8:00pm, Gift Intake and Sorting
- Friday, December 13th, 11:30am-3:30pm, 3:00pm-8:00pm Gift Intake and Sorting
- Saturday, December 14th, 11:30-1:30pm, 1:00-3:30pm, 3:00pm - 5:30pm, 5:00pm - 8:00pm Gift Intake and Wrapping
- Sunday, December 15th, 11:30-1:30pm, 1:00-3:30pm, 3:00pm - 5:30pm, 5:00pm - 8:00pm Gift Intake and Wrapping
- Monday, December 16th, 3pm-6:30pm Gift sorting and assembling family packages
- Tuesday, December 17th, 9am-12pm and 11:30am-2:30pm Gift Distribution and Loading (Volunteers must be able to handle some lifting)
- Wednesday, December 18th, 9am-12pm and 11:30am-2:30pm Gift Distribution and Loading (Volunteers must be able to handle some lifting)
- Thursday, December 19th, Gift Sorting, **Time TBD
- Friday, December 20th, 9:00am to 12:30pm, Gift Distribution
Address: 1400-1428 Freedom Blvd - 1st Floor, Suite 1404, Watsonville, CA
Additional shift options available for volunteer groups! Please email Heather
or call (831) 427-5070 x119 to request group volunteer projects.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: