Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+
Community Holiday Party
There will be food, drinks, and plenty of cheer as well as a raffle with exciting prizes. Work a shift and enjoy the rest of the party as a guest! The proceeds raised at the Holiday Party go towards the Diversity Center which provides vital resources such as support groups to the LGBTQ+ community of Santa Cruz County.
Volunteer roles include:
- setup, 2pm - 4pm
- guest registration, 3:30- 5:15 PM OR 5:00 - 6:30 PM
- food replenishing, 4:00 - 5:30pm OR 5:30 - 7:00
- raffle ticket sales, 4:00 - 5:30 OR 5:30 - 6:45
- cleanup, 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: