Age Minimum (with Adult): 11+, Minimum Age:18+
Disaster Preparedness Coach
Get Ready | Esten Listos Santa Cruz County is a new project to reach out to our community and help them prepare for a disaster.
Volunteers are needed to assist with individual outreach to seniors throughout Santa Cruz County.
Our goal is to help 11,000 people in Santa Cruz County develop a personalized emergency plan. We are specifically reaching out to community members that do not already have a plan in place and are at high risk of being impacted by a fire or flood.
We are especially in need of bi-lingual, English / Spanish volunteers.
Volunteers are expected to commit to 5 - 10 hours a week.
We will provide training and ongoing support for all volunteers.
Volunteers can assist in a variety of ways including:
- Phone outreach to people who have asked us to call them (no cold calling)
- Talking to people in small groups about disaster preparedness using zoom
- Supporting outreach through phone, email and online training
- Distributing information at food distribution sites.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: