Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:13+
Annual Coastal Clean Up Day 2019
On the third Saturday in September California cleans up!
California Coastal Cleanup Day welcomes more than 60,000 volunteers who will pick up hundreds of thousands of pounds of trash and recyclables from beaches, lakes, and waterways each year. It brings awareness to the marine litter problem and provides a community event for direct involvement. Help us by joining in the fight to preserve wildlife by taking trash out of the environment. Volunteer alongside your families, friends, coworkers, scout troops, school groups, and service clubs. If you're not sure how to get started please let us know. Plan to spend a day outside connecting with your community to celebrate California!
The event is part of the International Coastal Cleanup, organized by the Ocean Conservancy. California Coastal Cleanup Day is the largest volunteer event in the US and International Coastal Cleanup Day is the largest volunteer event on the planet!
Volunteer Sign Ups
- Click HERE to sign up as a volunteer on Annual Coastal Cleanup Day! (View map of available sites HERE.)
- Print and fill out this waiver and bring it to your cleanup. For English click here. For Spanish click here.
- Download the Annual Coastal Cleanup Day app for recording data called CleanSwell. This will enable you to collect your data electronically.
- BYOG: Bring your own gear. Come to your cleanup with your own gloves, bucket, grabbers, and filled reusable water bottles.
*If you are very interested in leading a cleanup and being a site captain please contact email@example.com
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: