Front Desk Receptionist
- Literacy Program - volunteers tutor adults in English
- Court Community Service Program - providing opportunity for people to work off fines or traffic tickets
- Friends Outside - providing support and resources to people impacted by the criminal justice system.
- Adopt a Family - supporting families in need during the holidays
- Volunteer Engagement - outreach to nonprofit partners and assist volunteers
- Answering inbound calls
- Meeting and greeting Volunteer Center program participants and direct them to the proper department
- Assisting with mailings and other administrative tasks
- Collaborating on event planning
- Special projects
Shift days, times, and the expected time commitment:
We have two shifts daily, Monday - Friday:
Mornings from 9am to 1pm & Afternoons from 1pm to 4pm (some flexability for start and end times).
Location of the Volunteer Opportunity:
Volunteer Center of Santa Cruz County, 1740 17th Ave Santa Cruz 95062
You can call Irasema at: (831)427-5070
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+, Skills: Customer Rel. / Front Desk / Reception, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. A team can be a family team, corporate team, or any kind of organized group. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: