Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Become a Certified Coach for Fall Prevention Programs
Are you interested in helping reduce falls among older adults?
We invite you to join our team and become a certified coach for our Fall Prevention Programs.
Why be concerned about fall prevention? Six out of every ten falls happen at home, where we spend much of our time and tend to move around without thinking about our safety. Whether we are able to meet in person or whether we are working remotely, we have a Fall Prevention Program to help.
What qualities and experience are necessary to become a Coach?
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm Dependability
- Willingness to lead a small group Interest in working with older adults
- Life experiences are valued, with education or healthcare experience a plus
- Ability to perform range of motion and low-level endurance exercises
- Present the class according to the directions, training and materials provided
- Encourage interactive discussion about the concepts and skills presented
- Demonstrate and coach the exercises outlined in the Program
- Monitor and connect with each participant
- Promote socialization and a solution-oriented environment among the participants
- Have fun!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: