Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed, Orientation Required
Join us on our accessible farm
Our farm is a place where people of all abilities can learn new skills, strengthen their social networks, and contribute valued products to our local economy. We offer horticulture and farm skills training, internships to people with developmental disabilities, environmental and gardening education, and micro-enterprise opportunities on a roughly four-acre urban, organic farm in Santa Cruz, CA.
Volunteers are involved in every aspect of our operations. Sign up now to join us on a Tuesday morning. Every week we tackle new aspects of our expanding farm.
A few things before you come out to the farm:
- We highly recommend a hat and a water bottle
- Everyone is required to sign a liability waiver
- Most areas of our farm are accessible by wheelchair and a walker. If you have any mobility concerns and would like more information, please reach out
- Only trained service animals are allowed on the farm
All volunteer roles positions will receive an orientation to the farm the first 30-45 minutes of their first time at the farm and must sign a waiver prior to participating in volunteering.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: