Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Give Hope by Volunteering for Hope Services at HopeTHRIFT!
The generosity of Hope Services’ volunteers make it possible for people with developmental disabilities to be valued and participating members of their communities. At Hope Services, we believe that the world is a better place when people with disabilities are fully integrated and accepted in all aspects of our culture.Activities
- Help maintain safe working and shopping environment throughout the store
- Take priced household items and put on shelves
- Take priced clothing and hang in specific size section
- Sort donations in production area
- Keep floor clean/free of items that may cause tripping hazards on store floor
- Partner with and support HOpe clients in their assigned duties.
- Preferably 2 hour or more shifts.
- Days are flexible during store hours.
- Store is open Tuesday through Sunday (Closed Mondays)
- Volunteers are asked to bring their own mask
Watsonville: Tuesday - Sunday from 10am to 6pm
San Jose: Tuesday - Sunday from 10am t0 6pm
Fremont: Everyday from 10am to 6pm
Get Involved...Select the Red "Express Interest" button below:
**This is a Referral Opportunity, which means it is run directly by one of our nonprofit partners. Once you express interest, someone from the partner organization should follow up with you shortly to discuss confirming you as a volunteer for this opportunity.
You may also call the Volunteer Coordinator, Corie Britton at 408-284-2869
PLEASE READ THESE SAFETY TIPS FOR VOLUNTEERING DURING THE PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: