Run By the Sea Race Volunteers
Run by the Sea is a race in Wilder Ranch that is organized as a benefit Bike Santa Cruz County. The races (4k, 12k, half-marathon) will be held from 8am to ~10:30-11am on Sunday, August 26th.
Volunteers will be provided with food and coffee and are needed for positions such as:
- Set-up: prep food tables, help sponsors, ensure signs are placed, help with day-of registrations/check-ins, and any other miscellaneous support
- Course direction guides: guide runners to stay on the right path
- Water station attendants: set up and distribute water for runners
- Cyclist leads: must bring mountain bike (or other trail-capable bike) to guide runners around the loop and beach crossing
- Finish line/awards/breakdown help: assist race timers with runner bib collecting, breakdown event materials/supplies
No experience is necessary- you will receive all training/orientation before the event, and volunteers will receive snacks, refreshments, our ever-lasting gratitude, and while supplies last, an awesome race t-shirt!
You can sign up for a volunteer shift here:
Get more information about volunteering for this project and others at this event...Select the Red "Express Interest" button below to connect with the volunteer coordinator
**This is a Referral Opportunity, which means it is run directly by one of our nonprofit partners. Once you express interest, someone from the partner organization should follow up with you shortly to discuss confirming you as a volunteer for this opportunity.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: