Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Friends of Survivors Healing Center
The Friends of Survivors Healing Center supports the programs through fundraising, event planning, and other creative projects. This role is especially appropriate for anyone who is interested in getting involved in the community on grassroots level, and anyone interested in helping to prevent child sexual abuse and would benefit from and appreciate the experience of working in a supportive role for a nonprofit organization.
We meet the second Tuesday of the month for an hour and a half and work throughout the year on various projects.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
• Event Planning: Caring 4 Kids, annual fall donor drive, & other fund raising events.
• Community Outreach & Education: Trained to do presentations, tablings & flyer distribution as well as event participation and other tasks.
• Art & Creativity: Making flyers, art projects, signs for Women's March and more.
Get Involved...Select the Red "Express Interest" button below
**This is a Referral Opportunity, which means it is run directly by one of our nonprofit partners. Once you express interest, someone from the partner organization should follow up with you shortly to discuss confirming you as a volunteer for this opportunity.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: