Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Board of Directors for Baroque Festival
Our local arts organization with a rich history is in need of professionals, retired businesswomen and businessmen, and educators who believe in the performing arts to serve on our Board of Directors.
We offer 5 early music concerts and 2 special events every year in Santa Cruz county. If you have skills and interest, we would like to meet you and offer you complimentary admission to our concerts so you can understand our needs.
● Our mission is to present an annual season of early classical music as it sounded in its own time
● Each season theme expands the envelope of 'baroque' by incorporating 17th and 18th Century crossover folk music with famed masterworks
● We balance masterworks and innovative collaborations, local emerging with touring artists, and experimental new ideas about old instruments
● We add science, literature and art as appropriate
● We engage our audience in a virtual journey through musical time
Get Involved...Select the Red "Express Interest" button below
**This is a Referral Opportunity, which means it is run directly by one of our nonprofit partners. Once you express interest, someone from the partner organization should follow up with you shortly to discuss confirming you as a volunteer for this opportunity.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: