Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed, Orientation Required
Join us on our accessible farm
Volunteers are involved in every aspect of our operations. Sign up now to join us on a Tuesday morning. Every week we tackle new aspects of our expanding farm.
A few things before you come out to the farm:
- We highly recommend a hat and a water bottle
- Everyone is required to sign a liability waiver
- Most areas of our farm are accessible by wheelchair and a walker. If you have any mobility concerns and would like more information, please reach out
- Only trained service animals are allowed on the farm
All volunteer roles positions will receive an orientation to the farm the first 30-45 minutes of their first time at the farm and must sign a waiver prior to participating in volunteering.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity:
Contact the Volunteer Center
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
©2017 Volunteer Center of Santa Cruz County, an affiliate of the HandsOn Connect, 1740 17th Ave | Santa Cruz, CA 95062