Age Minimum (with Adult): 11+, Minimum Age:11+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Job Fair Event Support
Access2Employment is hosting its annual Job Fair on Thursday, October 18th from 3:00 to 7:00pm at the Coconut Grove.
Volunteers are needed to assist from 3:00 to 9:00pm with 3 available shifts:
- Set- up from 3-5pm
- Welcoming employers / agencies and escorting them to their booth and assisting with booth set-up as needed
- Assiting with parking validation and signs in front of building
- During the event from 5pm-7pm
- Greet job seekers and provide information at the welcome table
- Distribute T-shirts and welcome packets
- Assist in organizing the puclic around the resume review table
- Generally assist employers and agencies as needed from 4:00 - 6:30pm
- Assist attendees to access free parking
- Receive evaluations from jobseekers as they leave
- Clean up and take down booths from 7:00 to 9:00
Sign up below or contact Christina:
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: